I Need New Wiring, Where Do I Start?
Gathering information about you and your vehicle.
- Lark Works will need your name, email or phone, and a general location for shipping and tax reasons.
- Click the link below to see what we will need to know about you and your vehicles needs.
How Much Will It Be And What Will I Get?
The detailed quote prepared just for you.
- You receive a quote in an email or by regular mail, per your preference.
- This quote is very detailed and even includes things like what old parts you will need to reuse.
- You can review the quote and request anything be removed or added and we will update it.
- Approve the quote by verbal or email (written) confirmation. *see picture of quote below*
- We have a minimum order amount of $50 for U.S. customers and $150 for orders outside of the U.S.
How Do I Pay?
In order to place your order Lark Works requires you to pay in full.
- You can send a check or money order.
- Lark Works can have PayPal send you an invoice in an email where you can pay with a PayPal account or credit/debit card, we don’t take cards directly.
- Lark Works requires paying with PayPal or Western Union for foreign orders.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Once the payment has been made Lark Works will provide you with a ship date.
- Lark Works build on order, therefore we have no products “on the shelf”.
- Build time is generally 6 to 8 weeks, unless otherwise specified.
- All orders are shipped with USPS and are insured.
- If your order is delayed for any reason, Lark Works will notify you via phone or email as to when your order will ship.
Below is an example of a typical quote from Lark Works. Zoom in with your smart phone!